Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sathya Sai's Golden Jubilee Book of Thoughts














Sai Baba's ...thought for each day of the year.
The second picture was taken during the Wesak Day celebrations in Whitefield. The host organizer was Sri Lanka. As the Malysian delegation we had the privilege to sit in the front section during Darshan. I am thankful for this experience.
After this I flew to Mumbai and visited Shirdi with my host family Dr Menon and his wife Sugu. It was a night trip by bus to Shirdi. The day spent in Shirdi's ashram was spiritually fulfilling. I am thankful to the Menons for their kindness in making this trip possible for me.
"One without power does not mean lack of physical or mental strength"

Strength, be it mental, emotional , spiritual, social or physical is determined by one's own thoughts and perception.
Strength in all its manifestation is a state of mind. We are all as strong as we feel we are.
My sharing for today is to live life to the fullest. Have faith in yourself. Be brave to change and do not let a small disappointment or mistake make you unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment